With the change in the leaves it’s clear that Christmas is already on many minds. The camera club uses Amazon.co.uk to get a share of money spent at Amazon provided they click a link from within the club’s website. We don’t know or mind who spends the money, but a few percent of each purchase certainly helps us fund some additional items for the club and it’s members to use.
All we want for Christmas is…
Photo deals currently active on Amazon
For the photo trade Christmas is time to sell cameras and accessories, most of the manufacturers are offering incentives to buy their products this year.
- Up to £100 Cashback on selected Samsung smart cameras and camcorders valid until 9th January 2013
- Free Olympus Portrait Lens worth over £200 when you buy selected Olympus interchangeable lens cameras valid until 31st December 2012
- Claim up to £50 cash back on Sony Alpha and NEX cameras and Sony lenses valid until 16th January 2013
- Claim cash back on selected Nikon cameras and accessories valid until 21st January 2013
- Claim up to £160 cash back on selected Canon cameras, camcorders and accessories valid until 24th January 2013
- Claim £50 cash back on selected Pentax cameras and lenses valid until 15th January 2013
Does it work, oh yes it does!
This year since the new website was created, the links to Amazon have paid for the annual cost of the website, excluding the time provided by the contributors to the site. Anecdotally I have heard that the look, quality and updates of ImageZ camera club website are talking points at several other clubs.
The little square link on the side of this post, and next to this paragraph, is there all year round, so click on that first to get to Amazon when ever you buy from Amazon.