Take better photos
By popular demand ImageZ Camera Club will be providing training for photographers who want to learn how to take better photos with their current camera.
Join this three session workshop on Tuesday evenings to learn how photographers think and use the camera they have, to make pictures that are more than just snaps.
- Session #1 – 18th September 2018
- Session #2 – 9th October 2018
- Session #3 – 30th October 2018
Learn how to capture movement in your pictures
Find out how the shutter speed controls how movement is captured in photographs.
Learn about composition to create great pictures
Find out about the simple rule of thirds
Discover how light changes colour, direction and brightness
This workshop will be led by a professional photo tutor and photographer and comprises of three sessions in September and October. During the three sessions you will have time to learn at a steady pace, experiment and practice the techniques plus get feedback on your work and be able to ask plenty of questions.
- Learn how to use your camera
- Find out about how to compose pictures for more impact
- Discover how to use light to make better photos
- Starts on 18th September 2018
- Only £40 for all three sessions + free 1-year club membership (excluding weekly £2 fee)