Entering your image(s) into the club competitions is easy. Once you have clicked on the link below, you will be sent to a web entry form where you can submit your image(s) for any of the rounds, so if you have all your entries ready to go you can submit them all now!
Entry deadlines: The deadline for each competition round is stated next to it, typically midnight the Sunday before the competition night. These deadlines are final and you will not be able to submit your images after the stated deadline.
Image size: Please make sure your image is no bigger than 1600px X 1200px (WxH), a full article can be found here on resizing your image. The site will restrict the size of the file you can upload so if it returns an error please look at the size of your image as a possible cause.
- You must be a paid member of ImageZ Camera Club to enter any internally run competition or to represent ImageZ in an externally run competition
- Images may only ever be submitted once for any ImageZ internal competition (Winner on the Night or Club Challenge)
- Editing an image (e.g. a mono conversion or other adjustment) does not alter rule 2., the Internal Competition Secretary or Chairman’s decision on this point is final
- All images must be a maximum size of 1600px (wide) or 1200px (tall).
- All images must be in the sRGB colour space
- All print entries to club competitions must be accompanied by a digital entry conforming to the PDI standards above and submitted through the ImageZ club website as per the PDI specifications
- A maximum of three images can be entered in any competition night with a maximum of two images in either the theme or open category
- In the event of more than 80 images being submitted in a single competition, only the first two images from any entrant will be judged and scored
Winner on the Night
- A maximum of three images can be entered in any competition night. Where the event is PDI and Print, you may enter a total of three images across the two formats.
Please note: These competitions are for the clubs members, and therefore only members who have paid their annual membership subscriptions are allowed to enter images in the club competitions.
Click “enter competition” below to open the web entry page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Click here if you get a web session expired error when making your entry…
If you experience some trouble with entering the competitions and receive a web session expired message, then please try again by clicking the grey button below to open the entry system in another browser window/tab.
Still having trouble… ask Dave the Club’s Internal Competition Secretary