How to Enter
How to Enter ImageZ Print Exhibition
- Only the current members of ImageZ Camera Club can enter the exhibition.
- Each member can enter 2 prints.
- There is no fee for entering the exhibition.
- The exhibition is open theme. Any image can be used in this event (even the ones used in previous competitions), and there is no age limit.
- Prints must be MOUNTED. The mount size must be 500mm x 400mm.
- There is no size limit for the prints, but we recommend they are not bigger than A3 (297 x 420 mm) and not smaller than 250 x 250 mm.
- The backing board is strongly recommended for print protection purposes.
- Both single and double mount are allowed, please do not make the front board of your print thicker than double layers.
- Mark each print CLEARLY with author name and image title on the reverse side.
- Please also indicate the way up it goes on the reverse sides of your prints because, in some cases, it is hard to tell how to display your print.
- All the entry prints must be sent to Carol or Laurence before 10th May 2023.
- All prints will be exhibited at Queens Park Art Centre from 11th May 2023 to 25th May 2023. (FYI, Queens Park Art Centre is closed on Sunday)
- Prints can be collected after 25th May.