Members get a photo page on the club site
Every paid up member is entitled to a page with a selection of their images, a few paragraphs of text about them and their pictures plus links to their other websites, facebook pages, twitter etc. Any members interested in getting a page please ask at one of the club meetings.
Available members pages
Club members please click here to get your own page…
- Have a look at the other members pages to see how the pages will look, and the amount of text, kind of links and photos we need
- Write your own text for the About section of your page. Typically two or three paragraphs is enough
- Gatther all the pages you want to link to, be it a facebook page, personal website or blog. Pretty much wherever someone can see more of your photos or get in touch with you is ideal. If you have no other sites, social media profiles or anything then leave the section blank. If you like we can even put a contact form on the page so that someone can email you from this site.
- Gather your pictures and make them the right size for the website. All images must be no bigger than 1000 pixels wide and no more than 700 pixels high. Make sure to save the files as JPEG/JPG and attach it to the email with your text and links. You can have a maximum of 12 photos on your page
- Send it all to the webmaster : email@example.com