The studio lighting workshop will not run in early 2017
The word photography has Greek origins and can be interpreted as drawing with light. Photographers need to have a fundamental understanding of light so this workshop is all about lighting – mostly we use studio flash for this workshop.
Studio lighting workshop
We take four sessions to explore a range of studio lighting approaches. To maximise the sessions we limit this workshop to just 20 places. It is always popular with members so book your place early from September when the new season starts.
The studio lighting workshop sessions are in January and February each year.Attendees to this workshop will:
- Learn how to use their cameras in a studio environment and with studio lights
- Learn how to use studio lights, and different kinds of light shapers and modifiers to take portraits of people
- Learn how to shoot high key and low key images
- Take pictures of models in several different studio settings
- See the value of a studio flash light meter