Sharpen your photography skills
ImageZ camera club provides training for photographers who want to learn how to take better photos with their current camera.
Join this four session workshop on Tuesday evenings to learn how photographers think and use the camera they have to make pictures that are more than just snaps.
- Session #1 – 16th September
- Session #2 – 30th September
- Session #3 – 14th October
- Session #4 – 28th October
Learn how to capture movement in your pictures
Learn the simple rules of composing great pictures
Discover how light changes colour, direction and brightness
This workshop led by a professional photo tutor and photographer and comprises four sessions in September and October. During the four sessions you will have time to learn at a steady pace, experiment and practice the techniques plus get feedback on your work and be able to ask plenty of questions.
- Learn how to use your camera
- Find out about how to compose pictures for more impact
- Discover how to use light to make better photos
- Starts on 16th September 2014
- Only £35 for all four sessions
If you have any questions please send an email…
You will not find a better tutor and workshop at this price. This is an absolute bargain as you get a whole year membership of the ImageZ camera club included in the workshop fee.